~Welcome, Selamat Datang, Wilujeng Sumping, Yokoso~

New labels :
Fragments
Story

29 Maret 2009

Disgusting Creature

People will never call my name.
They will never touch me.
They will not think about me.
I will not think about them.

They are not my friend.
The only friend for me is lonely.
No one take care of me, not even me.

I live on the place where nobody lives
Darkness is my neighbor.
My lovely home is darkest site of heart.

I can't smile, laugh, feeling happy, or falling in love.
Anger, hatred, greed, cry, and sad is my favorite words.
I don't have any thanks on my dictionary.

I can only think badly.
I can only talk badly.
I can only do something badly.

If you call it disgusting, then I call it beautiful.
If you call me disgusting, then I'll say "Yes, that's me!"
If you say "You're not disgusting!", then I'll cry.
And if you say "you just like me...", then I'll die.

1 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

and if there's someone who cares bout you, what do you call them?